Hi again,

I'm trying to put a message when the image is so big. For this I think
to obtain the size of the file and compare it with the free memory
Runtime.getRuntime().getFreeMemory()). It works well but I have a new
problem. The application show an error message with some images
because they are so big and the application dont't detect the problem.
I research in other posts and the problem is that the file size is
different from the size of the image in memory. To get the size of the
image in memory I use the product getHeight () * getRowBytes () of the
Bitmap class, but with some images not previously had problems, I get
very large sizes, so often I get the message erroneously.

Does anyone know how could solve this problem?

 Thank you very much in advance.