For my first application, the only testing I've really done to this point is
on my Droid X. I want to think through the various hardware differences and
come up with a testing plan that is representative of the Android landscape.

My initial thought is to create a list of emulators that have unique
qualities such as screen size and SDK levels. I've noticed very quickly how
the UI of my application will need some adjustment when viewed on devices
that don't carry a 4.3" screen.

How have you approached this hurdle in your own development?

Chris Stewart
cstewart...@gmail.com

http://www.androidsdkforum.com
*Want to advertise your Android application for free? Email me for details!*