I would imagine that a developer community would be the best group to
solicit feedback from.  They understand how beneficial it can be for the
original developer, and with the knowledge that their support will be met
with similar support when they have the same need.  I started a site just
the other day around Android development and perhaps that can be used to
facilitate this, or if there's something more specific that would be needed,
I'd volunteer to work on setting it up.

Chris Stewart
cstewart...@gmail.com