Hello,

In it's simplest explanation, I'm making a really small "interactive
movie" app on Android.

In a nut shell, when the app is loaded, it will play a short movie
(maybe a few seconds at most @ 12-24fps). I will then have 2 buttons
displayed on the screen, and depending on what button is pressed, it I
will play another short movie (5-10 seconds). While waiting for the
user to make a decision, the movie will be looping.

The movie source is stop-motion photography so it's already chopped up
into frames.

My question here is if I should use a Frame Animation technique, or if
I should use a Movie player for this. All in all perhaps there's less
than 200 still frames that make up the stop-motion. I was going to go
the Frame Animation route, but I wasn't sure if having so many
individual frames would kill the app so I thought I'd post here to see
if anyone had any insight.

Thanks!
Justin

ps - I've also posted this question on Stack Overflow.  I'm not sure
if this is bad practice or not (to have duplicate content) but noone
had answered me on there so I thought I'd post it here :)
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3306828/frame-animation-or-movie-file-for-short-interactive-movie-android-application