Howdy—

My app was built on the Android 1.5 platform. I'm in the process of
bumping the APIs used to 2.1 . I am still leaving minSdkVersion=3 /
targetSdkVersion = 7 in order to support older platforms.

I've made the required drawbles-hdpi / -mdpi - ldpi-v4 folders.
Everything is looking great across various AVDs of HVGA/WVGA shapes
and sizes.

Everything, except my tabs.

In AVDs running Android 1.5 and 1.6, my tab background colors are
appropriate: http://www.shelvesforandroid.com/1p6below.png

However, for platforms running 2.1 and above, something seems to have
gone awry: http://www.shelvesforandroid.com/2p1above.png

Notice that the unselected tab color is correct, but the selected tab
looks like it's just bleeding the same color as my images.

What can I do to fix this? Enforce the background color to be the same
as 1.6-era ? What is causing this tab color change?