Why not prefix the number with some arbitrary, predefined character?

Sort of like the leading single quote in Excel.

Then remove it after getting the value from the database.

Just make sure it's not a valid phone number character - like, any letter
from A to Z will work...

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

25.07.2010 22:26 пользователь "Federico Paolinelli" <fedep...@gmail.com>