On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Doug Gordon <gordo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> but
> in any case I'm unclear on if there is any built-in or automated way to
> transfer files from a PC to an Android device.

Neither. Android's focus is more on the "cloud". Other than mounting
the SD card and copying it there, there is nothing else stock on
Android, for an end user setup. Moreover, you cannot use adb push on a
device to put a file in an application's local file store.

> Another thought I've had is some way to store the converted file out in the
> "cloud" somewhere and then have my app retrieve it from there.

That is probably the simplest for now.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_Android Programming Tutorials_ Version 2.9 Available!