Hello!

Thanks in advance for trying to help me out. It doesn't seem like
anyone has found a solution to this problem yet, so hopefully we can
figure this out and help a lot of people.

I'm trying to get my application to send an email, but i can't seem to
find any solutions. Here's what I'm trying:

I've got an Intent (called sender in this example) set to
Intent.ACTION_SEND, with various email extras.

When I try startActivity(Intent.createChooser(sender, "Select send
method."));
    I get "No application can handle this request"

And when I try sendBroadcast(Intent.createChooser(sender, "Select send
method."));
   Nothing happens at all.

Is there something I need to put in my manifest file, or am I doing
this completely wrong?

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. Happy coding!

-John