Hi

I looked at the adb logcat, and it does not says much, as it is not
crashing in my code
what surprises me, is that it is actually crashing in a class called
"DexFileClass" which I hadn't heard of...

Also, I looked at the View constructor, and again, it doesn't says too
much, apart from the fact that you can call the constructor with 1, 2,
or 3 parameters:
(Context context), (Context context, AttributeSet attrs), or (Context
context, AttributeSet attrs, int defStyle)

I have tried them all, and it keeps crashing...

I googled for DexFileClass, and it says something like a zip
equivalent...
and it fails when uses my custom view:
    <com.google.android.babel.babelView
      android:id="@+id/babel"
      android:layout_width="fill_parent"
      android:layout_height="fill_parent"/>

the actual babelView source code is at: /babel/src/com/google/android/
babel/babelView.java

Thanks again, and sorry if it doesn't make sense...