Hi,

I have a scenario, where I have three buttons(like tabs) and when
clicking on each button, I am showing a listView, such that, I select
one button and scroll the listView. During scrolling if I click on any
other button, that list is also continue scrolling. Actually, I don't
want the scrolling

When I click on any other button, it should not scroll and it should
be in the starting position(means index 0).

I tried onScrollChangeListener(), in that onScrollStateChanged() is
there, I tried putting setSelection(0) in SCROLL_STATE_FLING &
SCROLL_STATE_SCROLL state. Its going to index zero, but continue from
there, its still scrolling. How can I stop this scrolling

Nithin