FWIW - I only have experience with an HTC Hero, not Aria. It is necessary to
select HTC Sync *in the phone* for it to connect with the ADB driver. Having
HTC Sync installed in Windows is not necessary, and I suspect might even be
detrimental.

The phone never finds the Sync app in Windows, and displays an error
message, but shows up in adb/Eclipse.

Now, I wonder why there is no special connect mode just for debugging in any
Android phone I've used, and why adb doesn't use a class driver..... But I
guess that's like asking who shot Kennedy...

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

10.08.2010 1:38 пользователь "Joseph Earl" <joseph.w.e...@gmail.com>