Slightly off topic (*sorry*). But does anyone know of a good RSS
reader for Android that
1) opens out the full pagefor items (in particular the items from this
group)
2) Uses the Google account on the phone to retrieve from Google groups
instead of making me log in a second time.

All the readers I have tried, display the item headers and even the
overview well, but as soon as I want to read the whole post (at least
for Google groups) it opens up an unreadable page. Everything is
crammed over to the left

Whereas if I receive the posts as an abridged summary via email, when
I click to read the fiull post it opens up in the browser and is easy
to read.

I'd really like to followt his group (and several others) on my phone.
But not being able to read the full article makes that null and void.

Is there a decent reader around?