Hi all,

I want to use a small spinner for an indeterminate progress bar. So I
added this to my screen:

                <ProgressBar
                        android:id="@+android:id/ConnectionProgress"
                style="?android:attr/progressBarStyleSmallTitle"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content" />

But it shows a white spinner. I looked at SDK folder, and I saw there
is also a black spinner. Is it possible to indicate to user the black
spinner instead of white spinner?.

I want an "elegant" form of using that spinner that already exists in
Android, but looks I may have to copy the image to my proyect and
create the animation, and set it in "indeterminate drawable"

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.