Hello,

I cannot keep the width of my pop-up window fixed to the width of the
browser window when zooming.  The pop-up is launched using the
JavaScript Window object.  Basically, I want to maintain my pop-up
window size as a fixed ratio to the browser window size.  I suspect
the problem is in the WebKit engine on Android.  I have the Android
WebKit source under external/webkit but I am not familiar with its
source structure.  Can someone point to me where Android sets the
JavaScript Window property in the WebKit source?

Thanks,
doug