Right now, we use the ANDROID_ID to prevent copying the license cache
between devices when using ServerManagedPolicy. In this case, you'll be able
to copy this cache between any two devices that have the same ANDROID_ID.

However, you still won't be able to modify the license cache, and you won't
be able to renew the license. So, after the license expires (~7 days), the
application will try and contact Android Market again and the license check
will fail.

StrictPolicy is unaffected.

--
Trevor Johns