Suzanne from Motorola - did you see the info from Trevor, below?

Trevor - perhaps testing for properly set ro.* should be added to CDD / CTS?

-- Kostya

20.08.2010 23:57, FrankG пишет:
Hi Trevor,

This was my impression too on the 16th August

"Try to set "ro.serialno"  with setprop .."

But I assume that other vendors have also no clue about this property.

Good luck !

   Frank