Thank you all for advices.  I solved my problem and a new one.

Thank you Alex for advice, i knew about localization in android, but it is not
what i need. In my application flag image and some text have to change
depending on the country choosen not the locale set on the platform.

I found how to set text for textView's based on a custom configuration, maybe
it helps you.
I used something like this:

TextView   countryName=(TextView)findViewById(R.id.TextView01);

countryName.setText(getResources().getIdentifier("country_"+"uk", "string"
,getPackageName() ));

and i have saved in values/strings.xml

    <string name="country_uk">United Kingdom</string>
    <string name="country_ro">Romania</string>
     <string name="country_us">United States</string>
     <string name="country_de">Deutschland</string>

If anybody has a better solution, are welcome to post it.
Good luck,
Lidy