Hello guys,

I am testing my android application and i want to run
 from eclipse using as external device Android phone. I know that it is
possible to connect a mobile to PC by cable and that's all, the eclipse
identifies the external device (the phone) as one of open emulators.
But, it is not working now?
I read about "Developing on a Device" from
http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/device.html
and when i turn on "USB Debugging" on my device  (step 2 from tutorial) - i see
that PC recognizes new hardware: it says that "New hardware is installed and
ready to use".
But when i check if my device is connected by executing  "adb devices"  from
your
SDK tools/ directory - i can't see my device name listed.

How to make the eclipse to recognize my mobile phone?

I would appreciate any advice.
Lidy