On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Zsolt Vasvari <zvasv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I downloaded the app, but I couldn't get it to crash, sorry.  But I did a
> clean install.

Thanks for trying! I can't believe I'm disappointed it didn't crash =P

> What a did notice, though, was how it only loaded the bus routes (from the
> web?) the first time around.  Even after I killed the app and relaunched it,
> the bus route list was populated without loading.  So you must be storing
> them locally, is that right?

Yes, all the data used on that screen is cached after the first access (in
the cached directory, 'natch) for faster retrieval later. It all comes from
the transit system in question, is out of my control, and has not changed.

> Not too sure what I am asking here, if you have the previous version of the
> app, I'd try to duplicate the problem by pushing the old version followed by
> the new one using adb, simulating an upgrade process.

I do have it (revision control FTW), good idea. I'll give that a go when I
get a chance. Thanks!