On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Zsolt Vasvari <zvasv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am glad you solved it.  How do you have your warning levels set?  I have
> mine set to the highest possible on everything and a removed line might have
> been caught via unused/unitiliazed varaibles.

Me too! Probably the defaults, but I have no warnings (except the "required"
minSDK warning) and it wouldn't have been caught anyway. The line that got
removed was a simple static helper function that used the current context to
delete all files in the cache directory. Removing it had no effect on the
surrounding code.

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 7:03 PM, William Ferguson <william.ferguson.au@
gmail.com> wrote:

> He he, glad you got some closure.