Hello,

I'm currently working to add international variations to my app, but
I'm not sure how to test them.  Is there some way in the emulator or
the phone to mimic being in the UK?

I'm handling international variations by using the values-en-rUK/
method.  Should there always be a generic values/ folder in case there
is a user outside those countries or will that always trump the
others?

Also, is there a schedule as to when the G1 will be released in
countries other than the US and the UK?

Thank you for any insight.