Yes, a contact picker would be great, and would work for me ;), especially if it had the ability to return multiple selections.

I would actually like that better than accessing them myself, if it was a standard part of the framework, because then users would be familiar with it, and I wouldn't have to support it.. or them using it ;).

I'm fairly sure it would solve many other developers issues also.

Sincerely,

Brad Gies
Bistro Bot - Bistro Blurb
http://bgies.com
http://bistroblurb.com
http://ihottonight.com
http://forcethetruth.com

Everything in moderation, including abstinence

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed. It is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead