Hi Mor,

do you have your gestures file in res/raw directory? Do you have the
necessary preparations done in your onCreate method? They are the same as in
the example provided by Google, ie "GestureLibraries.fromRawResource",
"GestureOverlayView gestures = findViewById" and
"addOnGesturePerformedListener"? That should be enough, works fine for me in
the example.

Best regards,
Filip Havlicek