Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I've done all preparations as done by Google's example, including the
gesture file in res/raw.
99% of the time everything works fine, onGesturePerformed is called
and I get right answers from the recognize function, but in some cases
(haven't figured out which yet), I crash on the recognize call.

BTW, I'm using a large gestures file, containing about 30 gestures, I
don't think it's too big for android, because Google's gesture search
contains all English letters and numbers at least.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Mor
@ Contapps.