Hi all,

I had both theses errors : ClassNotFound and  VerifyError.

Turns out I was using a class and/or a function that was not available
in the 1.5 framework.

In my manifest I have :

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="3" android:targetSdkVersion="4"></
uses-sdk>

And in my project properties I have checked the 1.6 framework.

With both of these it did not trigger compiler error since the
function existed in the 1.6 framework.
I just went in the properties, checked the 1.5 framework. Errors were
detected by the compiler, I found a way around them, then checked back
1.6 in the properties. It did the trick.

Good luck.

Yahel