Keep in mind that you can get those errors if an exception is thrown
in the class's static initializer.  Eg, if you say:

static ClassX x = new ClassX();

and the ClassX() constructor throws an exception, the current class
will fail to initialize and it can report (in some cases) as a
"NotFound" error.  (It can report as any of 5-6 different errors
depending on the phase of the moon.)