Guys,

Tried changing to an AlertBuilder but got the same result:

Builder loadDialog = new AlertDialog.Builder(this);
                loadDialog.setIcon(R.drawable.load);
                loadDialog.setTitle("Program Loading Center");
                loadDialog.setMessage("");
                View v = View.inflate(this, R.layout.load, null);
                final ListView lvList = (ListView) v.findViewById(R.id.lvList);
                lvList.setOnItemClickListener(new OnItemClickListener(){
                        @Override
                        public void onItemClick(AdapterView<?> arg0, View arg1,
int arg2,
long arg3) {
                                removeDialog(DIALOG_LOAD_ID);
                                FlurryAgent.onEvent("Load", null);
                        }
        });
        lvList.setAdapter(new DBAdapter(this));
        loadDialog.setView(v);

Everything is displayed just as expected but when I the function
onItemClick is never fired (clicking on any of the items displayed at
lvList, which inflated from the same layout containing textviews and a
button, all over a relativelayout).

Any other ideas?

tnx