On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Tez <earlencefe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I doubt someone's life depends on this.
> What kinda statement is that?

I'm saying, when you describe something as "urgent" it implies something
where there will be serious repercussions if something's not done and people
should drop what they're doing and do everything possible to assist - as if
someone's life depended on it.

Having trouble with a Monkey tool does not require "urgent" help, however
important it may be to you.
Now if you were being attacked by a monkey, that's a different story. =P