On 10 September 2010 13:59, DanH <danhi...@ieee.org> wrote:
>> Yes - to person with the deadline, sure this would seem urgent. To the rest
>> of us on this volunteer list? Not so much. I think it makes the poster seem
>> impatient, especially when the OP does not explain what makes it so
>> important. He could be trying to cram in some last minute homework
>> assignment that he slacked off on, for all we know.
>
> So in other words, it's only validly urgent if it interests YOU, and
> everyone must get clearance from YOU before labeling anything
> "urgent".

Please stop ranting. It was pretty clearly said by others but maybe
some needs in simplier words - nobody cares your "urgency". It's
you who have deadline, not us. Flagging "urgent", "answer now"
and reposting withing next hours with "nobody"? or so usually annoys
people (I simply delete such post without even bothering its content).
If that's what you want, then keep going that way. BTW: if it's so urgent
for one's business then s/he shall *hire* someone to help urgently. If s/he
want free help, it's recommended to follow common rules here and wait
kindly in the line.