Hello,

I have two android related needs:

1. I am trying to create a soft keyboard for android. I need someone
to help me create the template for it: the service, the touch event
capturing and sending of characters and sensing of the text buffer.
Based on google's published document this seems to be standard stuff,
for someone familiar with the platform. I will fill in the logic for
the keyboard myself. So this is not a huge job, but a few hours of
consulting dollars.

2. We are two programmers, trying to learn android. We are looking for
a tutor of sort, whom we can pay hourly and talk to or skype with 2-3
hours a week. again, not a huge job, but a little money on the side.

If you feel up to it, please contact me.
sa...@exideas.com