Please help me, i can't resolve this problem, and can't work .
I still have the same error:

[2010-09-13 14:49:27 - MopayApi3] The connection to adb is down, and a severe
error has occured.
[2010-09-13 14:49:27 - MopayApi3] You must restart adb and Eclipse.
[2010-09-13 14:49:27 - MopayApi3] Please ensure that adb is correctly located
at 'C:\*****\android-sdk-windows\tools\adb.exe' and can be executed.

The eclipse can't see started emulator and even the android device.
I found  on
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/cd7cd3a83b9f39e7
 to runt following commands but  don't know from where exavctly.
start emulator

 telnet localhost 5554

 kill

I would appreciate any help