From: Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [android-developers] Failed to parse the output of 'adb version'
ERROR
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, September 13, 2010, 1:31 PM

  What are your:

    - Desktop OS (Windows / Mac / Linux), version and 32/64 bit-ness?

    - Java SDK version and bitness?

    - Eclipse version and bitness?

    -- Kostya

    13.09.2010 17:00, Lidia G пишет:

            Please help me, i
              can't resolve this problem, and can't work .

              I still have the same error:

              [2010-09-13 14:49:27 - MopayApi3] The connection to adb is
              down, and a severe error has occured.

              [2010-09-13 14:49:27 - MopayApi3] You must restart adb and
              Eclipse.

              [2010-09-13 14:49:27 - MopayApi3] Please ensure that adb
              is correctly located at
              'C:\*****\android-sdk-windows\tools\adb.exe' and can be
              executed.

              The eclipse can't see started emulator and even the
              android device.

              I found  on

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/cd7cd3a83b9f39e7
              to runt following commands but  don't know from where
              exavctly.

              start emulator

              telnet localhost 5554

              kill