It should be a case by case approach, make a switch case structure to define
paths, if this is the only reliable way to find it. Also, try to use the
APIs functions to find the "first" SDCard path whenever possible.

Claudio Roberto França Pereira (a.k.a. Spidey)
hardMOB - HTForum - @spideybr
Engenharia de Computação - UFES 2006/1