I didn't say it was an advantage, only that it was the point of
Shop4Apps. I suppose there may be some apps that will sell better when
localized. If you don't think your app is in that category, then the
only other advantage of Shop4Apps is marketing/sales in some countries
where the Marketplace doesn't cover.