I think for most of us it is just the idea of going from a familiar, known
setup to something new with potential pitfalls that could potentially cause
delay in releasing apps initially.  I personally look forward to trying the
build with Ant as I like to customize things, however, it seems that
everyone (including myself) love just hitting the "Easy Button" sometimes.