Hi,

I'd love to be in a position of being concerned about piracy, LVL,
Progard & obfuscated stack traces.

But alas I'm still one of the many dev's situated in a region
(Australia) were I can buy apps from the Android Market but not
publish a paid app.

This is a big ongoing disincentive and leaves me to just publish free
apps for kudos alone.

Regards

Plugs his free app anyway -

Imageotag is a precision field camera app for Android V1.5+ devices.
Imageotag snaps 16:9 geo-tagged images, embedding GPS & NET location,
accelerometer, bearing, compass, date, light lux, magnetic field,
pitch, proximity, roll, speed, temperature & time data.
Imageotag creates Google Earth Tours from GPS image sequences.

http://www.imageotag.com