Hello All Developers,
                I have written video renderer application which is
using surface flinger APIs to get access of it. I am developing and
building application on eclipse. So when i build it , it is already
signed default. But when i run it on emulator, i am getting access
permission failure of surfaceflinger.
                On the some portal i have read that if i want to
access surfaceflinger i need to signed my application with system key.
Is it correct ? If it is correct, can anyone guide me how can i signed
my application with system key to get access surfaceflinger.

                For your information i am developing my application on
froyo.

                If i am wrong please correct me.

Thanks In Advance,
Tejas.