Hej,

I am just going through a translation of resource files and I am
wondering if there is additional support.

At the moment I have both the base strings.xml and the localised
version opened parallel in Eclipse. This quite works, but I am
thinking of the following tools:

- Showing both (or more) versions of a key together
- Showing missing keys in a version
- Integrating a lookup service (Google Translate, Wikipedia)

I didn't find anything like this, is such a tool available?

Bye
Hauke Ingmar