Hi there,

I'm just getting started with android developing. I have a very
frustrating problem. I've worked with samples to do a number of
little .APKs a few different hello worlds. A slightly modded version
of lunar lander. Very basic stuff. They work great in the emulator,
and they seem to export just fine. But then things go south.

I've used my web server to download them over the air. I've transfered
them to the sd card and tried to install them with Apps Installer (by
modmyGphone) It doesn't seem to matter what I do. Every install fails
with the stupid check mark and the words "Unsuccessful Install."
Needless to say I'm very frustrated, I have no idea how to trouble
shoot this and move forward.

FYI I have Unknown Sources checked in my settings. And I've
successfully installed plenty of non market apps both over the air and
off the sd card.

Alright android geniuses thats where I'm at can you help me?