On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Dan <king...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Second, what object types should we expect
> when going to and from JavaScript. I have done some trial and error
> and it appears that complex types can cross the boundary, for example
> java.util.Vector. However when a Java method returns a byte array to
> JavaScript it has a type of undefined and I have been unable to coerce
> it to any other type.

Personally, I recommend people stick with the basic primitives that
are shared between the two environments, using JSON for anything that
is complex. The precise roster of Java types/classes and Javascript
counterparts is undocumented AFAIK, and the code is rather nasty...

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training in Atlanta: http://bignerdranch.com/classes/android