Technically, you can draw the faces separately, binding a different
texture in between each draw. That'll be really slow, though. It's
usually better to put all six images into a single texture, then for
each face use texture coordinates into that single texture to only
show the part with one of the six images. This technique is called
using an atlas texture.

There's lots of tools and scripts out there for taking separate images
and putting them together into atlas textures for you and generating
the texture coordinates. For only six images, though, you are just as
well off pasting them into one image in a graphics editor and hard
coding the texture coordinates to match, though. Or learning Blender,
a free 3D modeling tool, doing the texture mapping there, and
exporting to OBJ or some other easily readable format.