On 10/6/2010 6:44 PM, DanH wrote:
Supposedly PackageInfo.signatures[0] gives you the signature.
However, there's a Catch22:  You can't get the signature until the app
is packaged, and you can't modify the app to insert the signature
after it's been packaged.

It would be better if one could get the public key used to sign the
package, but that's apparently not accessible.
Actually, I originally intended that message to reference the public key, not the app signature, but I was suffering a mental brown-out at the time... :-p The key may be accessible to the OS, but not available via API... It would be nice to get a Google type to comment on this, but the thread is still relatively new...

Raymond