The announcements I read was an SDK isn't being released yet for the Google
TV (I also have one on order). Google is releasing the Android Market on the
revue sometime in QI of next year, so it's got to happen by then if they
want Google TV specific apps. My hope is someone will hack the system well
before then so I can play freely with it.

I'm pretty sure with the Sony Google TV such an SDK will never be available
(but hey even Verizon changed its strips), but don't hold your breathe
there.

Shane