Still waiting for it to arrive, should be here today.  I picked up the
Sony Blue-Ray unit, and think it has potential, but some issues with
my Dish Network box via the IR Blaster.

I'm not too concerned though, only software issues, and I bought these
for "development" not really to use them for watching TV.  I have to
say that the YouTube Leanback is pretty nice, and maybe now I'll have
to get NexFlix.

Based on the teardowns, I can see pros and cons to both devices, and I
think Logitech did a nicer job putting the hardware together, but Sony
has more USB ports and gigabit ethernet.  Sony also has two wifi
antennae, not sure if it is for MIMO or simply for diversity, whereas
Logitech has one.

-Howard