Developers! I am leading a group of students on my campus to use the
G1 to it's fullest potential. The issue now is that there is no
support/options for PEAP authentication on our campus environment. We
have some of the best wifi coverage of most campus's i've been to but
it defeats the $200 bill of the G1 if i have to rely on the edge
network.

Is there any developers I can test configs for? I'll be a tester and
can usually report back quickly.

Needed configs for campus:

- WPA
- TKIP