I am currently looking @ another OpenSource project called ExchangeIt
(available in the Market). Brian has got the beginnings of a Java WebDAV
connection happening on Android. I am going to review the code and see
where we can go from there. Hopefully, depending on time, Brian will
also come on-board if we get project off the ground.

FYI, source is @ http://code.google.com/p/exchangeit

Regards,
Timbobsteve