The open source SDK now has a tool called monkeyrunner, with an API
for starting instrumentation from within a Python script. The call (in
essence) returns a string containing the test results, as if you had
intercepted the output from am instrument. One of the API methods
prints out some help, and a little birdie has told me that more docs
will be made available.

Elk

On Nov 2, 11:20 pm, Greg Giacovelli <miyamo...@gmail.com> wro