Debugging seems to slow *everything* down a lot.

Sometimes even simple UI updates become a slide show. Once you run without debugging, it's back to normal.

This is weird, since I'm seeing this on 2.1, so it's not caused by JIT being disabled (since there is no JIT on 2.1), but it's definitely there.

-- Kostya