Hello,

Android's textView does not correctly input characters when left-to-
right Unicode characters, such as those of Hebrew or Arabic, are used.
For languages such as Arabic, morph transformation is also required
that is not done correctly either (or at all!).

This is also obvious when using Facebook App on Android to read posts
in LTR languages, which is completely messed up and totally illegible.

Can someone from Android OS address this?

I would like to extend our patented virtual keyboard (MessagEase) for
Entering Hebrew, Persian, and Arabic, among other languages, but
currently it's impossible to do so.