Well, if you were to show 1000s views on the screen, you would obviously
need more memory. Try creating a list view (a dumb one which returns a new
view every-time) and see if the amount of memory is substantial.

Delay is fine, but I cannot think of a situation where someone might have to
bring up 1000s of views on a screen.

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 1:35 AM, Bret Foreman <bret.fore...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In what way is it too much? I'm not using much memory and the delay is
> only a few seconds. It will all be fine if I can figure out how to
> present the user a progress dialog or other indication that work is in
> progress.
>
> On Nov 6, 12:58 pm, Kumar Bibek <coomar....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > 1000's of views I guess....Thats too much...

Kumar Bibek
http://techdroid.kbeanie.com
http://www.kbeanie.com